The Luxury Tenby Apartment
Porthmeurig Apartment, 37 Croft Court, North Beach, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, West Wales SA70 8AR. A spacious apartment for couples with a stunning sea view of Tenby Harbour and Carmarthen Bay.
The Luxury Tenby Apartment
Our very comfortable and stylish 5 star graded luxury apartment has a stunning view of Tenby Harbour and North beach. This Tenby apartment is only a 3 minute walk into the centre of Tenby town centre and the shops, restaurants and pubs. The apartment is on the third floor and can be accessed by a lift or stairs. It's a pebble's throw from the beach and right on the Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Path. There is off road, permit only parking at Croft Court and there are no problems with access during the town centre summer traffic restrictions. The most commented things in the guest book are - the wonderful view, the very comfortable bed and the tasty, generous hamper. So, you are allowed to have your complementary breakfast of cereal, bacon and eggs, croissants and coffee in bed - but please be careful - the view might distract you!
How many does it sleep?
Porthmeurig is a one bedroom apartment that sleeps up to two people plus a cot. Our sea view apartment, is ideal for couples seeking a base in Tenby with a stunning sea view, comfort and style and who want to be spoilt with a delicious hamper of goodies, toiletries, towels and bathrobes.
Take a look around
Have a sneak preview of the Tenby apartment with our(flash player needed)
How much does it cost?
When you study ourplease remember that they include all of the following:
- a gourmet hamper with local produce;
- approximately 25 store cupboard items e.g. cooking oils, tea, coffee, cereals, rice, pasta etc;
- Three fluffy towels each;
- cotton bathrobes (for adults);
- high quality toiletries;
- beach towels;
Porthmeurig is perfect for those who:
- want to have a very comfortable base in Tenby on the sea front with a sea view;
- want a short walk into Tenby town but yet stay in a quiet location;
- want off street parking;
- want to take baby on his/her first holiday;
- don't want to fill the car with food, towels and toiletries on arrival.
Porthmeurig may not be for you if:
If you loath 60s architecture, this may not be the apartment for you but in our experience you will spend your time staring at the wonderful view rather than at the outside of the building - but don’t tell Steve the resident caretaker we said that - because he takes a lot of pride in his well maintained building.
- There is no landline at the apartment but we hope to have one installed this year.
- We don’t allow dogs because there is a no pets rule at Croft Court.